I had a check-up with the doctor this week who said that Nora is 5 pounds now and that if she were to be born right now, everything would be just fine! In two weeks I start having weekly appointments and that's pretty much the end until she gets here!
All of my joints are swollen and hurting, but I haven't gotten the nausea that women sometimes get towards the end, thank goodness. My family got me a gift certificate for a mani/pedi so I'm excited about that but I can guarantee you the nail technicians will be making fun of my cankles in Chinese! Anyone remember that episode of Seinfeld where Elaine gets her nails done? You know what I'm talkin about!
Anyway, that's all for now. Seems like all the really exciting stuff happens in the beginning and now it's just a waiting game! Nora is starting to get presents from people so I'll post some photos of her loot soon.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment