Ok, so we saw our doctor today who was really happy for us. I told him about all the minor aches and pains I am having and he said that was completely normal. I wasn't able to have an ultrasound today because the baby is too small to even see, so we scheduled one for two weeks from today. At that point, the heart should be beating and the doctor can make sure the baby is in the right spot. We just ask for your continued prayers that everything develops like it's supposed to! Happy Friday! Oh yeah, the picture is of me right after the appointment - they drew blood and she had to try in both arms...I got a little woozy. Good thing Ryan was there to hold my hand!
Friday, October 3, 2008
1st Prenatal Visit
Ok, so we saw our doctor today who was really happy for us. I told him about all the minor aches and pains I am having and he said that was completely normal. I wasn't able to have an ultrasound today because the baby is too small to even see, so we scheduled one for two weeks from today. At that point, the heart should be beating and the doctor can make sure the baby is in the right spot. We just ask for your continued prayers that everything develops like it's supposed to! Happy Friday! Oh yeah, the picture is of me right after the appointment - they drew blood and she had to try in both arms...I got a little woozy. Good thing Ryan was there to hold my hand!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOW! A new year coming up and another new baby. We are so pleased and excited. A hint. I lay on the examination table when they draw blood. Less apt to faint and/or less distance to fall.
Grandma Connie and Grandpa Hector
Post a Comment