Thursday, October 23, 2008

Boy or Girl?

Well, according to the Chinese Lunar Calendar, we will be having a boy. Our friends, Kyle and Andrea, are 2 for 2 using the calendar so we'll see. Anyone else have success with this?

I am still suffering through all-day-sickness. It is unbearable to be at work, especially since I'm in the front office and always have to be "on." Unlike my sister, I can't just crawl into a model home bed and take a nappy nap. I'm sure everyone is tired of hearing me complain, too, so I try to just keep it in.


Ryan is amazing. He has taken over the domestic chores and has made me dinner every night for two weeks now, as well as doing the laundry, floors and dishes. I can't imagine having to do this alone...there's no way! I will be so glad when this phase is over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good deal. It must be a Konings thing, since they are a male rich family.

Grandma Connie

Kiki said...

Turns out the Chinese calendar was correct with Ryan and Randy, but not Lindsay...

Anonymous said...

Mine says girl, we will find out in a couple of months if it's right.