Sunday, November 23, 2008

Able to be on computer today...

It's weird being sick all of the time because normal activities have started making me nauseous just thinking about them...like reading and being on the computer. So I have to fit these things in when I'm feeling ok, which still isn't very often. I'm sick, but not to the point that I have to go to the hospital and I'm starting to feel jealous of those women who spend time in the hospital and get the nausea medication intravenously...how wrong is that! Oh well.

Well, I'll be 12 weeks on Tuesday so hopefully by week 14 this will be over. My sister's sickness ended at 14 weeks and she says that after that she felt great. She could be lying to make me feel better though...

Ryan, of course, has been great. He offered to fly me back to Ohio since I felt so good there. I totally would have done it if my mom and stepdad weren't going on a week cruise over Thanksgiving. Thanks alot, Mom. So Ryan has been bringing me water and Saltines and leaving the room when I start puking. He's the best.

No comments: