Well, the past 8 weeks have definitely been trying but I am starting to have more good days than bad and I am throwing up less frequently, which I am so thankful for. I started back to work part-time this week and it has been very good. I'm glad to be out of the house and not watching horrible daytime tv.
The big news is that we have an ultrasound scheduled for January 14th which will hopefully tell us if the baby is a boy or girl. We couldn't be more excited for that and I'm ready to start planning out the nursery, which I've been doing in my head now for about 3 years...lol.
I have a definite belly bump so I'll have Ryan take a picture of me and post it up here. I'm still not eating very much, but I think I'm gaining back some of the weight I lost from being sick. My latest and greatest cravings are for Ramen noodles - only Chicken flavored, and apple juice. I seriously could drink a gallon of apple juice a day. Is that bad?
I'm excited for Christmas and I hope that I can stuff myself (and the baby) silly.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment