Just got home from the doctor's office and everything is status quo. I am not dialated at all and, in fact, my cervix is hard as a rock the nurse said. Great. The bright spot was that I explained to my doctor my fear of Nora staying in too long and being too big to come out the natural way so he said if I haven't gone into labor by 39 weeks he'll induce me. It just so happens that week 39 is on May 26th. It would be super cool to be induced on this day because Ryan's birthday is August 26 and mine is November 26. But, I'm hoping she'll come on her own before then.
Please send her telepathic messages to come out. Any day after Saturday would be ideal (we're going to see our favorite comedian, Brian Regan, on Saturday night so I don't want to miss that, haha).
Thanks.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well, you know your Dad and I were hoping for the 21st, but I guess the 26th would be OK too. Not sure the telepathic thing will work, but will give it a shot. Love, Kathy
Post a Comment